Monday, March 19, 2012

Lets get real for a minute...

I have lost all motivation.
Ok, ok...not all motivation, just a lot. I'm a little discouraged; not because I'm doing all this work and I'm not getting results....I honestly wish that was the case, because then being frustrated would be justified.  But no, I am not doing much and hoping things will just magically fix themselves and I will wake up a size 2. 
We all know that's never going to happen.
Which is a bummer.
If things are going to change I need to get my butt to the gym and put down the glass of chocolate milk (did you know 2 cups of chocolate milk is almost 300 calories!?! talk about dream crusher). Looking on a brighter, more positive side...I am loving myfitnesspal! It is really putting into perspective which foods contain which outrageous amounts of calories (chocolate milk) and which foods are great (grapefruit). It has been really eye opening to see where my calories are mostly coming from and where they should be coming from. I am definitely going to keep logging my food there- it is doing so much more for me than my original food journal was.

Thanks for attending my pity party! :) Stay tuned for a new guest poster!

No comments:

Post a Comment