Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Meet Hailey


"Hi, Hailey!"
Isn't she gorgeous?! I first met Hailey when my family moved from Lehi to Pleasant Grove. She is seriously the sweetest girl on the planet and is so much fun. I love her blog- Dreaming Outloud: The Hailey Story. Here she is... 

My name is Hailey Gwilliam, and I love to perform.  It is the one thing on this planet that keeps me sane, other than the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I am sadly still in high school and am awaiting the day I finally graduate!!  I love to sing, act, and play the violin.  I enjoy making people feel awkward, and to do things out of the norm.  I am a huge procrastinator, and I may or may not be addicted to pinterest.  I love to blog.  I wear sweats way too much.  I love hot chocolate, especially from kneaders.  I prefer rain over sunshine any day.  I want to live in Washington after I wed.  It is way easier for me to get along with boys than with girls.  I love my family, especially my extended family. In the fall I will be attending Snow College for my associates, and then will be transferring to Utah State, where I will complete my major in social work.  I am very unique, and love who I am. 
 

Name: Hailey Gwilliam
Age: 17
Describe your addiction: SUGAR!!
3 foods you can’t live without: Diet Coke, Ice cream, pasta
3 foods you can live without: lasagna, sushi, onions
Your healthy go-to food: sugar snap peas
Your favorite way to work out: zumba!!
Your least favorite way to work out: running..
What is your current health/fitness goal: lose another 20 pounds before graduation.
What is your biggest challenge when it comes to being healthy? time to actually sit down and plan out a fitness schedule, and a healthy food menu. It also doesn't help that my family's eating habits aren't the greatest...
What motivates you? the fact that i will be in a swim suit in about 3 months. and amazing role models in my life.
What are some of your big goals regarding health/fitness? eat healthier, and exercise regularly :)
Guest posters are infinitely more entertaining/interesting than I ... so I will keep them coming. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment