Friday, February 24, 2012

Namaste

Today I went to a yoga class offered by my school- such a great resource! I actually went one time last semester and didn't really enjoy myself- you see, coming from Westminster I am sort of a yoga snob. The instructors they have at Westmini are amazing and the atmosphere they create during their classes is perfect; a mix of being relaxed, but also challenging yourself. Anyway, my first experience with BYU-I yoga was a little disappointing- the instructor played upbeat hip-hop type music and didn't give us time to really settle into the poses. Well, today was much different. The lights were dim, the music was soothing, and the instructor was fabulous (for you Rexburgians- her name is Erin).
The point is, I consider my first workout since starting SA is a success. Check. One day, I hope I am healthy and fit enough to do something like this:
And look that good doing it! The beach scene is a nice perk as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment